- 85Acceptance Rate
- 19Available Programs
Douglas offers bachelor’s degrees in: Business Administration in Accounting; Business Administration in Financial Services; Business Administration in Management; Child and Youth Care; Criminology; Applied Criminology; Nursing; Physical Education and Coaching; Performing Arts; Psychiatric Nursing; Psychology; Applied Psychology; Social Work; Therapeutic Recreation etc.
Entrance Scholarships for international students at Douglas College
Douglas College offers nearly $100,000 in entrance scholarships to new international students each year who have proven to be successful in their previous academic studies.
We currently have two categories of entrance scholarships available for Fall, Winter, and Summer semesters at Douglas College:
1) Regional Entrance Awards: $500 or $1000
- No separate application necessary. Students will automatically be assessed upon application to Douglas College, and will be notified of this award when we send an offer of admission.
- Available to students from: CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan), Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
- To be eligible, students must have applied to Douglas College by the official semester application deadline listed below.
- Successful recipients typically have an above average GPA (80% or higher) and strong English language proficiency test scores (i.e. IELTS 7.0 and above, or equivalent).
2) Douglas International Merit-Based Scholarships: $2500 (13 available)
- Separate application required. Applicants must complete the entrance scholarship form (PDF) by the below deadline and email along with all supporting documents to [email protected] To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
- Students are selected based on their previous academic performance and their engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
- Students from all countries are eligible for these scholarships.