Master of Quantitative Management: Business analytics
Application deadlines: March 15 for Fall intake. November 1 for Spring intake.
Processing time: 15 days
Application fee: $75
Intakes: Spring Fall
International tuition: $73,290
Domestic tuition: $73,290
Guided by elite faculty, Students will learn how to leverage analytics to achieve business goals. A comprehensive curriculum spanning technical skills, functional knowledge, and advanced problem-solving methods creates a platform for success in the first role after graduating—and over the course of the career.
While core foundation in data analysis will apply to any industry, students Students will specialize in one of four tracks—finance, marketing, forensics, or strategy. Students will learn tools, skills, and business context tailored to the career focus, while taking electives in different tracks to broaden skill set.
Team-based learning environment offers intense opportunities for collaboration. Students will learn how to draw out the strengths of the team members to achieve the common goal, refining the interpersonal skills needed to be successful in the workplace.
This program can be done
- Duolingo English Test
- TOEFL iBT
Completed Bachelor Degree in Management.
- Three short essays are required.
- Résumé that highlights experience, activities, and leadership.
- Three letters of recommendation
- International students may be required to take oral and written English placement exams administered at Duke during orientation.
- Duke will accept Duolingo English Test examinations results for the 2022 application cycle
- 90 for an Internet-based TOEFL
- 7.0 for the IELTS
- 115 for the Duolingo English Test
For more information click here.
Durham , United States