- 85Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 11480,00Average Cost
- 85Employment Rate
Located at eight different sites including four campuses approved for non-French-speaking students in Angers, Paris, Budapest and Shanghai, ESSCA’s international curriculum can boast of an international partner network of over 279 institutions in more than 55 countries. It is the first post-secondary French school to have received the European EPAS accreditation for the excellence of its programs, its international scope and its strong links to the corporate world. ESSCA nurtures humanistic values which place the student at the heart of their pedagogical project thus fostering their personal and holistic fulfillment and striving.
- Transcripts of records of the 2 last years of high school education (compulsory)
- ID card duplicate or valid passport (compulsory)
- High school diploma results (if already obtained)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional)
- CV / Resume (optional)
- English or French test score (optional)
Scholarship evaluation runs in tandem with our programmes admissions processes and will be based on the documents students supply for admission. For more information open the link.