- 85Acceptance Rate
- 12Available Programs
- 726.72Average Cost
Entertainment, culture, education - Tirol has many things to offer. Nestled in one of its most beautiful landscapes, the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences offers international & innovative degrees in both Economics and Engineering & Business Administration preparing students for their future career. Its high teaching standards have earned it multiple awards.
Admission Requirements for the Bachelor Program:
- General higher education entrance qualification
- Respective Certificate of General Educational Development
- Vocational Matriculation Examination
- School leaving certificate of (at least) a three-year vocational high school or certificate of a dual education system (specified apprenticeship) including additional exams within the first semester in the subjects mathematics, German and English.
- A German qualification to study at universities of applied sciences (deutsche Fachhochschulreife) relevant to the degree program including additional exams within the first semester in the subjects mathematics, German and English.
- All applicants, who are not native German speakers have to prove their German language skills (min. level B2).
Entrance Requirements for the Master Program:
- Completion of a Bachelor or Diploma program (at a university or a university of applied sciences) relevant to the degree program or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Practical work experience
- Applicants, for whom English is not their first language, need to submit evidence that their English language proficiency meets the degree requirements (i.e. CEFR level B2) before the first day of the semester. If applicants don´t have one of the language certificates, they can submit a letter from a University/a School confirming their language competence at level B2
Scholarship & funding
For more information please open the following links: Grants, Equal Opportunities Scholarship.
"Kufstein 24" – a practical project from the 2020 summer semester
Smart Products & Solutions: Winter Challenge March 2020