- 82Acceptance Rate
- 10Available Programs
- 36020Average Cost
- 87Employment Rate
George Fox University is a Christian university in Newberg, Oregon. Founded as a school for Quakers in 1891, the private school has more than 4,000 students combined between its main campus in Newberg and its centers in Portland, Salem and Redmond. Graduate studies include psychology, social work, business, education, counseling, physical therapy and seminary. The 108-acre (0.44 km2) main campus is near downtown Newberg, near the junction of Oregon Route 99W and Oregon Route 219. George Fox competes athletically at the NCAA Division III level in the Northwest Conference as the Bruins. The school colors are navy blue and old gold.
To apply you need:
- A completed undergraduate online application
- An essay (about 500 words) stating purpose of study
- Proof of English ability (official test scores)
- High school (or college) transcripts (both in English and applicant's native language)
- Declaration of Finance form and official bank statement
It’s a question we get a lot: What kind of scholarships do you offer? The answer: dozens! Among them are those GFU offers through the annual Scholarship Competition, an invitation-only event where prospective Bruins interview for scholarships awarded by each academic department. Each department has multiple scholarships to hand out, so the odds are good!