Business, Economics and Social Sciences International Foundation Year (For progression to Hanze University of Applied Sciences)
You will study a mix of core and subject-related modules to develop your academic skills, English language, employability skills and academic knowledge. This Foundation programme is an ideal first step towards studying an English-taught degree in Business, Economics and Social Sciences at a university in Holland.
Studying in small classes for 20 hours per week, plus 20 hours of self-study per week, you will be thoroughly prepared to enter your chosen degree at one of our partner universities.
- TOEFL iBT
Generally, you need:
- Good high school graduation grades or equivalent academic study
- Students need to have GCSE grade C or above in Maths
To be aged 17 or older
- IELTS 5.0 overall (5.0 in Writing, 4.5 in all components)
- TOEFL Overall 35. Subskills W - 14, S - 12, L - 3, R - 3
- TOEIC (600)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Tilburg University
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam