- 50Acceptance Rate
- 14Available Programs
- 88Employment Rate
Hult offers undergraduate, master's, and MBA degree programs, as well as executive education through Ashridge Executive Education, housed on the Ashridge Estate campus.
Hult maintains 7 campuses across 6 countries and serves approximately 3,000 students: three undergraduate and postgraduate campuses (London, San Francisco, and Boston), three solely postgraduate campuses (Dubai, Shanghai, New York City), and one executive education campus (Ashridge Estate in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom). Students are encouraged to rotate between campuses during their programs.
Hult holds the prestigious Triple Crown accreditation, meaning that it is part of the three major business accreditation associations in the world: the Association of MBAs (AMBA) from the United States, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AASB) from the United Kingdom, and the European Foundation for Management Development Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) of the European Union.
1) Proof of your academic achievements, including official school transcripts
2) Evidence of English proficiency, i.e., TOEFL/IELTS (if English is not your native language)
3) SAT/ACT scores (optional)
4) One academic reference
5) A Personal Statement as an essay (400–500 words) or video (2–5 mins)
6) Scholarship and financial aid application
Scholarship & funding
At Hult a number of scholarships are provided to help find the best global talent and promote the diversity on campus. For more information, please, visit.