Masters in International Marketing
Gain the international strategic skills, creative executional ability, and cutting-edge knowledge to launch a global marketing career in a constantly shifting digital environment. Through this highly practical curriculum that emphasizes the increasing digitization of marketing, study how to leverage digital marketing, social media, marketing analytics, and customer engagement strategies to break through the noise and make a measurable impact on business objectives through marketing.
Get ready to roll up the sleeves and get practical inside and outside of class with mini-projects, live clients, and case challenges.
- Core Program Courses
- Customer Journey
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Marketing & Society
- Marketing Analytics & Insights
- Sales & Business Development
- Digital Media & Communications
- Brand Management
- Innovation & New Product Development
- TOEFL iBT
- Bachelors degree in a marketing-related degree OR bachelors degree in any subject plus at least one year of work experience in your chosen field of study
- Proof of proficiency in English if applicable (i.e. TOEFL/IELTS)