Accountancy & Information Systems - Bachelors
Application deadlines: May 1, October 1
Processing time: 2 weeks
Application fee: $50
Intakes: August, January
International tuition: $54,560
Domestic tuition: $31,128
Accountants provide the information necessary to determine and evaluate the long term and short term financial stability of companies, organization or individuals. Accountants track expenses, provide detailed insight about the expenses and future paths, as well as prepare, analyze and verify financial documents. They look for ways to be more financially efficient, keep public records and make sure taxes are paid properly.
This program can be done
- TOEFL iBT
- Official academic records, from all schools attended (in original language and an official word for word English translation)
- English proficiency score:
- TOEFL internet-based (iBT): 79
- IELTS overall band score: 6.5
- International freshman students are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores unless they have attended a U.S. high school for three or more years. However, submitting SAT or ACT scores may make you eligible for scholarships at the University.
- Federal regulations require proof of financial resources to pay for the first year of study at Illinois State.
Accounting is a versatile degree. Students who graduate with a major in accounting may find jobs in many areas of business including: sales, production management, client management, product development, procurement, general management, banking and financial planning.
Normal , United States