Accountancy & Information Systems - Bachelors
- TOEFL iBT
- Official academic records, from all schools attended (in original language and an official word for word English translation)
- English proficiency score:
- TOEFL internet-based (iBT): 79
- IELTS overall band score: 6.5
- International freshman students are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores unless they have attended a U.S. high school for three or more years. However, submitting SAT or ACT scores may make you eligible for scholarships at the University.
- Federal regulations require proof of financial resources to pay for the first year of study at Illinois State.