Master of Business Administration
- Apply a range of relevant concepts, principles, and theoretical knowledge to develop strategies and solutions to business issues. (Knowledge)
- Exhibit proficiency in collecting and analyzing data, developing knowledge and its deployment in problem-solving and decision making. (Skill)
- Identify and logically analyze business issues, construct reasoned solutions and communicate effectively. (Skill)
- Display the ability to work independently and take judicious decisions for managing professional teams in a multi-cultural environment. (Autonomy & Self Development)
- Recognize changes in the business environment, assess and address knowledge and skill gaps. (Self-Development).
- Exhibit cross-cultural sensitivity, ethical behavior in the global business scenario. (Role in Context).
- TOEFL PBT
- TOEFL iBT
Applicants for the Graduate program are required to successfully complete an undergraduate degree from an accredited university which must be recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR), UAE with a CGPA of 3.0 and above on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent. Applicants with a lower overall CGPA (or equivalent) may be considered for admission based on their student profile, however will also be required to attend an interview with the academic panel.
• Academic documents (high school and university transcripts/certificate).
• Admissions essay reflecting the motivations for applying to IMT Dubai with a minimum of 300 words.
• Proof of English language proficiency
• Resume / Curriculum Vitae
• Proof of Employment Letter (min 2 years work expereince)
• Equivalency Certificate, if applicable.
Applicants are required to provide a certificate of English proficiency of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent from one of the below standardized English language tests that are recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR), UAE