- 85%Acceptance Rate
- 5Available Programs
- 10000Average Cost
- 90Employment Rate
IMT (Institut Mines-Télécom) is a public institution dedicated to higher education, research and innovation in engineering and digital technology. Always attentive to the economic world, IMT combines academic legitimacy with strong corporate relationships.
Focusing on key transformations in digital technology, industry, energy and education, IMT trains the engineers, managers and PhDs who will play an active role in the major changes of the 21st century.
Its activities are conducted in ten Mines and Télécom graduate schools under the authority of the Ministry of the Economy and Industry, in addition to one subsidiary school and three partner institutions, which are either associates or under contractual agreements. IMT schools are among the most prestigious graduate schools in France.
- TOEFL iBT Certificate, with a minimum score of 79-80
- Cambridge First Certificate
- IELTS Certificate, with a minimum score of 6.5
- Certificate of the language center of your home institution, testifying that your level of English is at least CEFR B2
- Certificate of the Erasmus Plus Online linguistic support website (only for European Erasmus+ students) CEFR B2.