- 85Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 15850Average Cost
ITD programs are designed to prepare students for their new career with practical, hands-on learning experiences delivered by practitioner-instructors who combine years of industry experience with exceptional instructional abilities. College offers solid, market-driven programs that help students develop the skills that are most in-demand by employers in multiple industries. ITD Canada instructors bring years of professional experience into the classroom. Having spent time in the field they teach, they are able to enhance curricula to the needs of potential employers. Students are able to easily address questions and concerns as well as receive immediate, focused feedback from instructors.
ITD Canada is committed to providing the highest quality training. ITD Diplomas and courses are all accredited and recognized by provincial and professional associations that ensure alumni international recognition. The Private Training Institution is responsible for establishing standards of educational and operational quality that must be met by institutions seeking to achieve or maintain accreditation. Standards are set by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Labour Market Development.
International students require a study permit and are required to follow the process described above with these additions:
- Original or official copies of all educational transcripts and credentialing documents (must be in English). If the document has been translated the original along with a certified translated copy must be submitted;
- Proof of English language proficiency;
- Photocopy of a current passport for proof of citizenship and birth date;
- A formal letter of acceptance as required by Canadian Immigration Canada;
- A completed and signed Application for Admission form;
- A completed and signed enrollment agreement;
- A $350 non-refundable application fee.
Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia definition of the mature student is: 19 years or older). And Completion of ITD Canada Business Administration Diploma Program or Completion of, at minimum, a 1-year diploma program in the business.
Minimum English language proficiency requirements, only one of the followings:
- IELTS: 5.5 (or better);
- TOEFL (paper): 520 (or better);
- TOELF (CBT): 190 (or better);
- TOEFL (IBT): 70 (or better);
- Cambridge: CAE (or better);
- Canadian High School Diploma;
- English 12 graduation certificate from a Canadian high school;
- Canadian LINK or ELSA program level 4 certificate;
- CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program) 3H or better;
- CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) 6 or better;
- Pre-Intermediate (or better) Certificate from a Language Canada accredited school;
- Pre-Intermediate (or better) Certificate from any language school accredited by local authorities worldwide;
- Two years of study in an English program that leads to a degree worldwide;
- BA, MA or PHD in the English Language from a university worldwide;
- The student has TESOL, CELTA or DELTA certification;
- The student has lived and worked in an English-speaking country longer than 10 years;
- The student has spent at least two years studying in a secondary, post-secondary or higher education school in any program in a system where English is the official language of instruction;
- The student has passed ITD Canada’s English Assessment Test (online with a proctor or in person) at the Pre-intermediate level.
English language proficiency test scores will only be accepted if they are dated within the last 4 calendar years from the programs start date.
Scholarships are available in this College. For more information click here.