Students will acquire industry-standard software and technical skills and the knowledge to apply current industry policies, practices, procedures, and tools. Students will create a portfolio that showcases their professional graphic design talents. Graphic Design Diploma has an optional co-op component that can be taken after the competition of the academic year.
- TOEFL iBT
- TOEFL PBT
Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia, 19 years or older). High School Diploma or equivalent.
English proficiency through one of the following English as Second Language assessment:
- Report from ITD Language School or partner showing a satisfactory English proficiency;
- ITD CANADA test – Intermediate score or better;
- IELTS – 5.5 or better;
- TOEFL (Paper) – 520 or better;
- TOELF (CBT) – 190 or better;
- TOEFL (IBT) – 70 or better;
- Cambridge – Advanced (CAE).