- 85Acceptance Rate
- 14Available Programs
- 7000Average Cost
Instituto Superior Técnico was created in 1911 following the division of Lisbon Industrial and Commercial Institute.
Técnico has three campuses with privileged access to Lisbon’s main points of interest. The public transport network and the Shuttle allow quick travels within the three campuses and the different parts of the city.
Instituto Superior Técnico aims to contribute to the development of society, promoting and sharing excellence in higher education in the fields of Architecture, Engineering, Science and Technology. Técnico offers Bachelor, Master and PhD programmes, lifelong training and develops Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I) activities, which are essential to provide an education based on the top international standards.
For Bachelor programmes
National Admission to Higher education
- National Admission Exams*: Mathematics A + Physics and Chemistry
- Application Grade**: MS x 50% + PI x 50%
* Minimum grade point: 100 points (out of 200)
** Minimum grade point: 120 points (out of 200)
Admissions can also be done through one of the following ways:
- Course Change and Transfer
- Holders of Middle Level/Higher Education degrees
- Applicants over the age of 23
- Special Admission Regime for International Students
Instituto Superior Técnico offers number of scholarships. Click here for more information