- 81,2Acceptance Rate
JWU currently has six academic units across each of its campuses:
- College of Business
- College of Culinary Arts
- College of Hospitality
- College of Health & Wellness
- College of Engineering & Design
- John Hazen White College of Arts & Sciences
Johnson & Wales University is well known for its culinary arts program, but was first founded as business and hospitality programs. The university is the largest food service educator in the world. JWU is one of the top three hospitality colleges, according to the 2010 rankings released by the American Universities Admissions Program, which ranks American universities according to their international reputation. JWU is home to the 39th largest college of business in the United States.
The university offers a wide variety of degrees, including Accounting, Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management, Equine Studies/Equine Business Management & Riding, Management, Marketing, Criminal Justice, Entrepreneurship, Hotel & Lodging Management, and Sports/Entertainment/Event Management. The Providence Downcity campus offers two- and four-year degree programs in areas of technology such as network engineering, electronics & robotics engineering, computer programming, biology, health science, and graphic design.
- Completed application — there is no application fee!
- Johnson & Wales is test optional but encourages submission of all test scores
- High school transcripts
- College transcripts if applying for transfer credits
- Home School Verification (PDF) (if applicable)
Non-U.S. Citizens Requirements (in addition to requirements above). In addition to the standard undergraduate admissions requirements, non-U.S. citizens must also provide:
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable: TOEFL 75 (UG)/80 (GRAD), IELTS 6.0 (UG)/6.5(GRAD)
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
JWU is pleased to offer a number of programs that assist students in paying for college as well as recognizing a wide variety of scholarships and grants offered by outside organizations. In addition to doing your own research, please review this list carefully to determine your potential eligibility .For more information, please, visit.