- 75Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 36700Average Cost
Le Cordon Bleu combines innovation and creativity with tradition through its certificates, diplomas, bachelors and master’s degrees. Through international faculty of Le Cordon Bleu Master Chefs and industry professionals, Le Cordon Bleu applies its distinctive teaching methodology where students gain experience through hands-on learning.
Le Cordon Bleu network is committed to innovation and best practice in Gastronomy, Hospitality and Management and honours its commitments through an expanding international network of teaching, learning and research conducted in conjunction with the development of products and services. While being an independent entity, the Le Cordon Bleu network also works collaboratively with industry, training and university partners to ensure rigor, relevance and exemplary enterprise.
Le Cordon Bleu programs start students on a journey that inspires excellence, creativity, innovation and personal enrichment allowing them to embark on to successful careers or personal pursuits.
To apply, applicants must submit the following documentation:
- A completed and signed application form;
- A photocopy of government issued photo ID or passport;
- A $500 CAD application fee for each program that you would like to register for;
- A resume/CV – no culinary experience is necessary;
- A Letter of Motivation – please attach a brief personal statement detailing your reasons for wishing to attend LE CORDON BLEU Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute. Please include some of your future goals;
- A valid and official language score (TOEFL: 54 (internet based) or 480 (paper based), Academic IELTS: 4.5).
Scholarship & funding
Scholarships are not available in this school.