- 85Acceptance Rate
- 4Available Programs
- 17975Average Cost
After you successfully complete your course at the International Study Centre you will progress to the University of Leeds, internationally recognised for its research-based curriculum, pioneering approach to teaching, fantastic student experience, state-of-the-art facilities and excellent graduate prospects.
- A top 10 UK university (Guardian University Guide 2019)
- A world top 100 university (QS World Rankings 2019)
- Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- Ranked Top 5 for Student Experience and Student Welfare (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018)
- In top 100 universities for academic reputation (QS World University Rankings, 2018)
- One of 24 research-intensive, world-class universities that make up the Russell Group
- Ranked in the top 10 in the UK for research power (REF 2014)
- 95% of graduates are employed or studying within six months of graduating (HESA 2015)
English language entry requirements: Minimum of IELTS 5.0 (including 5.0 in writing)*
Academic requirements: Good high-school graduation grades, or equivalent
Progression degrees and entry requirements are based on 2018 requirements and may be subject to change.
*Academic IELTS for UKVI. If you do not need a Tier 4, or are exempted in another way, we can accept equivalent proof of English.