Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accounting and Finance
The aims of the Accounting and Finance (BAAF) degree are:
- To develop theoretical and practical knowledge of accounting and finance in the context of the global economy
- To equip students with the necessary skills to be able to function in a complex and changing business environment
- To ensure that the students are equipped with the appropriate professional values, ethics and attitudes to function as professionals
Throughout the programme there will be an emphasis on a practical application to teaching of the subject to help prepare students for effective job performance in this area. A further important aspect of the aim is to prepare students for a career in this sector by delivering a programme that offers the opportunity of substantial professional exam exemption.
Minimum Academic Entry Requirements:
Students who have successfully completed either of the following:
- LSBF Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- LSBF Higher Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Polytechnic or other PEIs Diploma in a relevant field
- Students, who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields, will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval
English Proficiency: IELTS - 6.0 or equivalent.