Diploma in Law
The main aim of the Diploma in Law is to give students the legal knowledge and practical insight into the workings of the legal industry. In particular, students will get an insight into the workings of law firms and the role that they can play in law firms across Singapore. Holders of the Diploma will be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and critical understanding of the major theories and concepts in law.
The Diploma in Law aims to:
Develop students’ competence and practical skills in law
- To lay the foundation for future pathway and continuing professional development.
- To provide students with the relevant knowledge and understanding of law as it relates to the wider business context
- The knowledge and skills that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of law and a wide range of careers in business, human resources and administration.
- TOEFL PBT
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement (one of the following):
- Two passes in GCE A Level Examinations
- Completion of equivalent High School qualification (12 years);
- Pass in appropriate Foundation / Certificate programme;
- Other similar qualifications;
- Mature Entry Route (MER) Minimum age of 21 plus work experience (2 years min) will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
English Proficiency: TOEFL – 550, IELTS – 5.5.