- 85Acceptance Rate
- 42Available Programs
- 19000,00Average Cost
- 87Employment Rate
Loughborough is currently ranked within the top 10 of all three national league tables and is internationally renowned for its sports-related courses and achievements. In 2013, the university won its seventh Queen's Anniversary Prize, awarded in recognition of its impact through research and skills development in High Value Manufacturing to create economic growth.The university is also rated five star for excellence by Quacquarelli Symonds in the QS Star Scheme.
The university is organised into ten schools:
- School of Aeronautical, Automotive, Chemical and Materials Engineering (comprising the departments of Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Materials)
- School of Business and Economics
- School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
- Loughborough Design School
- Wolfson School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
- School of Science (comprising the departments of Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics and the Mathematical Sciences)
- School of Social Sciences (comprising the departments of Communication and Media, Geography, PHIR and Social and Policy Studies)
- School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
- School of the Arts, English and Drama (comprising the School of the Arts and the Department of English & Drama)
- Loughborough University London
Entry requirements are different depending on the country and on the course. For full information click here.
English Proficiency: TOEFL iBT - 92, with not less than 22 in each test, IELTS - 6.5 with 6.0 in each individual element (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Some Schools/Departments may require higher levels of English language than those specified. For full information click here.
We invest in excess of £1million each year in scholarships and bursaries for international students for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. See this page for more information.