- 76Acceptance Rate
- 117Available Programs
- 34376Average Cost
- 89Employment Rate
- Established in 1922.
- Located in Wichita Falls, Texas, which is located midway between Oklahoma City and the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- 255-acre campus is nestled among the city's residential area, and comprises 70 buildings, numerous playing fields, and an outdoor recreational facility near Sikes Lake.
- One of 38 public institutions of higher education in Texas.
- Only university in Texas to become a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges (COPLAC).
- Offer U.S. non-Texas residents a special tuition rate. The university was recently recognized U.S. News and World Report's list of "10 Public Schools with the Cheapest Out-of-State Tuition."
MSU Texas actively recruits qualified students from all over the world.
- Test Scores
- Official Transcript
- Financial Statement
- Application Evaluation Fee
- Transfer Admissions
- Check Your Application Status
Midwestern State University offers students over $2 million in general academic merit scholarships each year. New incoming freshmen who are admitted to MSU Texas by April 1 for fall or November 1 for spring are automatically considered for our general merit, Phi Theta Kappa, Regents and ISD scholarships.
New incoming transfer students seeking their first bachelor’s degree who are admitted to MSU by July 1 for fall or November 1 for spring are automatically considered for our general merit and Phi Theta Kappa scholarships.
All documents and transcripts must be on file by the deadline in order to be considered for these scholarships. Tthese are awarded if the deadline and criteria are met for the first semester that you are applying for admission. Scholarships range from $500-$2,500 per academic year for students who qualify.