- 85Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 215000Average Cost
MIIGAiK educates researchers by means of postgraduate courses; eight specialized academic councils are established for scientific theses and dissertations to be defended. The studies that are being conducted in MIIGAiK embrace almost the whole range of problems of geodesy, cartography and cadastre, as well as such specific fields as precise instrument-making, geoinformatics, ecology and remote sensing.
The CARTOGRAPHY and GEOINFORMATICS FACULTY provides its students with a wide skills profile in Cartography and Geoinformatics, offering training on Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in lines of:
- designing, compiling and editing maps and atlases for different purposes in analogue and digital forms;
- working out the design of cartographic products by using means of computer graphics;
- designing bases for spatial data and geoinformation systems;
- modeling the dynamics of geographical processes and phenomena;
- processing aerospace information and data of remote sensing for cartography purposes.
Graduates from the faculty are trained to work at field cartography-and-geodesy and aerospace enterprises, scientific laboratories, cartographical publishing houses, geoinformation centers while performing research and manufacturing cartographical kinds of work and creating geoinformation systems
1. a standard application and questionnaire of a foreign citizen filled in Russian with an attached color photo;
2. Copy of educational documents (diploma and its supplement with indication of terms, subjects studied and grades received on them), duly certified translation into Russian;
3. a medical report confirming that there are no contraindications to studying in the Russian Federation, issued by an official body of the candidate's country of residence, with a duly certified translation into Russian;
4. Medical certificate confirming the absence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS disease, issued by an official body of the country of residence of the candidate for education, with a duly certified translation into Russian;
5. a passport and a copy of a passport with a duly certified translation into Russian, valid for at least 18 months from the date of commencement of study entry visa;
6. Certificate of recognition of foreign education or qualification, in case foreign education or foreign qualification is not recognized in the Russian Federation in accordance with the international treaties of the Russian Federation regulating the issues of recognition and establishment of equivalence of foreign education or qualification;
7. All presented documents shall be drawn up in the name and surname indicated in the passport with which the foreign citizen crossed the border;
8. When enrolling, it is necessary to submit original documents specified in paragraphs 1-8.
For more information click here. (Eng)
For more information click here. (Rus)