- 85Acceptance Rate
- 10Available Programs
- 5000Average Cost
- 80Employment Rate
UPT is organized in five Departments: Law, Economics and Management, Science and Technology, Tourism, Heritage and Culture and Psychology and Education that teach 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycle programmes and post graduations, structured according to the Bologna Process. UPT aims to be a model in higher education, taking the advantages of the different department’s synergies. More than acquiring theoretical knowledge, the students have the chance to develop practical work and research projects, developing different kinds of skills that prepare them for jobs in future career and for living in a competitive global society.
- General conditions for applicants:
- do not have Portuguese nationality;
- are not nationals of the European Union Member-States;
- are not enrolled as exchange students in Erasmus + programs.
- Students wishing to apply to the Bachelor’s degree, must fulfil the two following conditions:
- a) Holders of a qualification which, in the country where it was obtained, give them the right to stand and access to higher education in that country.
- b) have successfully completed the necessary entrance exams for the course they are applying (the national Higher Education entrance exams required in the origin country or the equivalent to the Portuguese admission exams)
Scholarship & funding
You can apply for the Erasmus scholarship program. For more information