- 90Acceptance Rate
- 14Available Programs
- 5205Average Cost
- 93Employment Rate
The UPC is an International Campus of Excellence with two projects: the Barcelona Knowledge Campus (BKC) and the Energy Campus. Through these projects, it promotes employability, social cohesion and regional economic development. It interacts with research centres, science and technology parks, businesses and other agents as a hub for attracting talent in emerging research areas. In addition, through its four UNESCO Chairs, the UPC contributes to the exchange of knowledge and fosters cooperation.
The UPC has created a complex network of international alliances with other universities, research institutions and companies that organise new projects and support a good number of initiatives in which the word “collaboration” is the key element. The sphere of action of these alliances without borders is an interconnected world that promotes the sharing of knowledge and experience.
The documentation must be submitted through the University Access Portal and must be an original or authentic copy with the corresponding secure verification code (CSV).
Documents that can be incorporated in PDF format:
- Qualification of the PAU / EBAU.
- Official certificate of qualification of higher degree training courses, teaching of fine arts and design and sports education.
- Official certificate of grades for university studies with the calculation of the average grade between 5 and 10 points and the university degree or receipt for payment of the fees for issuing the degree.
- Accreditation of the UNEDasiss.
- Certificate of qualification for the entrance test for those over 25 years of age.
- Any other document that accredits access to the university.
English exams requirements:
- TOEFL iBT from 72 to 94 points
- IELTS from 5.5 to 6.5 points
- PTE General Level 3
- PTE Academic 59 to 75
Scholarship & funding
As a bachelor's degree student applicants can apply for Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (MECD) grants to cover credits enrolled for the first time and if their income and academic performance make them eligible. Students can apply also for EQUITAT grants from de Catalonian Government.
For more information click here.