- 85Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 16750Average Cost
Regent's mission is to develop tomorrow’s global leaders. Students learn in a supportive, personal environment and enter the world of work as leaders and entrepreneurs – alumni are independent thinkers, prepared to make their mark in the globalised world.
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- A copy of CV/resumé showing work experience, if applicable
- A 1,000 word personal statement outlining the reasons for applying to the chosen programme
- A copy of passport photograph (ID) page
- English Proficiency:
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.5;
- PTE Academic: Overall score of 58;
- TOEFL IBT: Overall score 80
Scholarship & funding
Regent's University London offers a number of scholarships to help with the cost of tuition fees. For more information open the link.
Living in London | Accommodation Tour | Regent's University London