- 74Acceptance Rate
- 20Available Programs
- 20000Average Cost
- 94Employment Rate
Rowan has attracted the attention of national organizations that evaluate colleges and universities. U.S. News & World Report ranks Rowan University 19th of Northern Regional Universities and third among the public institutions in the category. The College of Engineering is ranked 32nd nationally among master’s level programs and the Chemical Engineering program is ranked third. The Princeton Review included Rowan in its latest edition “The Best Northeastern Colleges” and included the Rohrer College of Business in its edition of the “Best 295 Business Schools” from among more than 1,800 business schools. The University has received 13 awards for green initiatives since 2007. Most recently, the U.S. EPA named the University a “Top Green Power Purchaser” in its athletic conference and The Princeton Review listed it in its “Guide to 322 Green Colleges.”
Rowan continues to expand its programs and partnerships. Among the most recent—and vital to higher education in New Jersey—was its June 2015 partnership with Burlington County College (now Rowan College at Burlington County) to improve access to affordable four-year undergraduate degrees. That move followed one two years earlier with Gloucester County College (now Rowan College at Gloucester County) that enables students to pursue Rowan bachelor’s degrees at the county college or transfer seamlessly to the University after earning an associate degree and meeting standards. From the modest normal school begun 94 years ago, Rowan University has become an extraordinary comprehensive institution that has improved the quality of life for the citizens of New Jersey and the surrounding states.
- For first-year students, submit the free online application.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 120 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- For Performing or Creative Arts Majors (art, music, theater, and dance): an audition or portfolio review
- You can upload the required documents to your application portal once you submit your application. Your application portal will always have the most up-to-date status of your application. To check the status of your application, simply log in to your portal.
Scholarship & funding
An investment in a Rowan education is an investment in your future. Rowan University's Office of Financial Aid is committed to helping you receive a return on this investment by providing you with essential financial aid information and resources. Financial Aid professionals can guide you through the process of applying for different types of aid that may help you pay for your college education.
For more information click here