- 85Acceptance Rate
- 12Available Programs
- 12075Average Cost
The four cornerstones of University's strategy are:
- To grow and diversify student community by providing an outstanding student experience and excellent employment outcomes. Innovative programmes will be informed by the evolving needs of industry and designed for learners at all stages of life, delivered via traditional and online learning platforms;
- To establish a Knowledge Hub that will help industry navigate change and uncertainty making it possible to tackle big challenges more effectively delivering societal benefit and impact. The Hub will provide a focus to pioneer farmer-led innovation, act as an accelerator of rural enterprise and become a centre for thought leadership for the informed development of evidence-based policy and strategic thinking;
- To become a sustainable, efficient, organisation that can fund a continuing investment in physical, digital and human infrastructure ensuring a continually improving and excellent experience for both students and staff;
- Strategic and sustainable partnership working - partnerships with land-based colleges and schools will diversify student community and extend the reach of the learning opportunities RAU offers.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS - Academic band score 6.0 overall or above with no less than 5.5 in each component of the ‘academic’ IELTS test;
- PTE - Min. overall 56 with no individual element below 51-CEFR B2.;
- TOEFL ibt - Min. overall 80 with no less than 17 in Listening, 18 in Reading, 20 in Speaking and 17 in Writing.
For more information click here.
Live, learn, and grow while studying at RAU