- 85Acceptance Rate
SELC was founded in 1985 in the city of Sydney, Australia, and in 2012 opened a campus for SELC Vancouver, Canada. SELC Vancouver has gone on to become a respected and established college for vocational career and language training in Vancouver. Here at SELC Vancouver unique culture and warm atmosphere, this has helped separate college from larger, less personal institutions.
To deliver a true destination for learning that transcends expectations for students and employers.
In lieu of our admissions test, students may submit test scores from the following. These are minimum requirements:
- Duolingo: 95
- TOEFL (paper based): 537
- TOEFL (IBT): 75
- IELTS: 6
- LPI Level 4 with essay 25
- TOEIC: 700
- Successfully reached the Upper Intermediate Level at SELC English Language Centre.
- SELC Career College on-site administered English Language Test www.selctest.com (to meet above standards)
Students require ALL of the following:
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency for domestic students;
- High school diploma and/or commencement of post-secondary studies OR applicants must have successfully completed 400 hours of work in the program industry (written evidence is required)