- 85Acceptance Rate
- 16Available Programs
- 267297Average Cost
- 80Employment Rate
The Sharda Group of Institutions has been a provider of world class education since 1996. It is the largest educational group based in Uttar Pradesh, having 13,000+ students and 1200+ faculty strength.
The University is approved by UGC and prides itself in being the only multi-discipline campus in the NCR, spread over 63 acres and equipped with world class facilities.
Sharda University promises to become one of the India's leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching. With its outstanding faculty, world class teaching standards, and innovative academic programmes, Sharda intends to set a new benchmark in the Indian education system.
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Undergraduate programmes is completion of Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India.
- For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for applying to all Undergraduate programmes is submission of a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of 'Association of Indian University'.
- Pre-qualification criteria for all Postgraduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India.
- For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for all Postgraduate programmes is the submission of degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of 'Association of Indian Universities'.
- Applicants who are currently or have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the year 2021 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before the final admission.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in any Undergraduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
Sharda University's focus is to help those who are brilliantin academics but don'thave the means. Sharda scholarships are specifically designed to suit personal needs of every student, allowing them to explore their passion and contributein building a knowledge empowered India.
Most of the scholarships are merit based. However, support is also available to students belonging to economically weaker sections ofthe society. Scholarship is granted on annual basis and continuation in second and further years of the programme is subject to scholarship policy.
- SGI Alumni Scholarship
- Defence Scholarship
- Sibling Scholarship
- Art&Culture Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- JKPMSSS Scholarship
- Innovative ldea Scholarship