Acquire skills in construction, maintenance and usage of system software and applications development, building systems and computer networks and designing and administration of databases that are deployed in various environments and operating systems. The courses comprise lectures, tutorials, laboratories and projects, with the emphasis on the latter.
Alumni are prepared to work as software developers for standalone and web applications, databases and data warehouses, computer games and mobile applications. They can also get the position as computer engineers, network and system maintainers, project managers. With scientific background they gain during studies, they can work in R&D departments of companies and also in science.
- High school / secondary education (or higher)
Secondary School Certificate with grades in mathematics and physics.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
Native speakers do not have to confirm the knowledge of the English language.
Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the second cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate). Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants: The documents should be legalized or be marked with an apostille
- Graduates have knowledge in the field of developing computer systems and applications as well as the most important IT issues, such as web applications, software engineering or computer control systems.
- Graduates are able to design computer systems of various configurations and to create solutions based on local, wide and industrial networks, including wireless networks. They are also prepared for administering of such systems.
- Graduates of the informatics find employment in companies creating IT systems or dealing with the computerization of industrial processes, in software design houses and in service sections.
- Graduates have qualifications required to work as an analyst, designer and system programmer, as well as the administrator of operating systems.
• Graduates also work as specialists in the field of safety of systems and computer networks. They are able to develop embedded systems and mobile applications.