Master's program Financial Mathematics & Machine Learning
The program combines different fields: information technologies, mathematics and finance. Modern methods of data analysis and decision-making tools from probability theory, statistics, optimization, machine learning and programming.
- A copy of passport
- The original and a copy of the document of the foreign state on education with the appendix
- Medical certificate
- HIV certificate
- 6 photos (3x4 cm)
- Proficiency in English (level: at least B1)
- Students must be comfortable with undergraduate-level mathematics: Mathematical analysis, Linear algebra, Probability, and statistics.
- They also should have Programming experience and acceptable English language qualification.
- Applicants for the program should have at least a Bachelor's degree in mathematics, applied mathematics, or a similar field.
- Internal entrance tests
Specialists who are proficient in software & machine learning algorithms and capable to work with financial data have high chances to get a job in:
- Analytical bank divisions
- Financial companies
- Insurance companies
- Consulting companies and other fields of data analysis