Psychology Pathway (Foundation - Three Semesters)
Key features of the course:
- Smaller class sizes allowing for a more personalised experience
- A truly diverse community providing opportunities to meet people from all four corners of the map
- An outstanding support network ready to help you with any issue you may encounter, be they academic, financial or personal
- Flexible starting times and course durations allowing for a tailored experience to suit your desires and needs
- Full access to Swansea University. Students of The College are Swansea University students from day one. You will have full access to all Swansea University support systems such as the Library, students union and campuslife services.
- A stunning location only mere minutes away from the beach and a short drive from stunning areas of wilderness.
- Swansea repeatedly ranks among the most affordable University towns making it an ideal base for students.
Admission to degree programs is applicable only after passing the Foundation program.
5 x GCSEs at A-E grade OR 28 UCAS points (new) in AS. For subjects in Engineering, Science, Accounting and Finance students must achieve a minimum grade C in Maths (and Physics, if taken) - or 20 UCAS points at a minimum of GCE AS level.
- IELTS 5.0
Entry requirements may also vary depending on the country of an applicant. Please learn more here.
- Psychology, BSc (Hons)