- 85Acceptance Rate
- 7Available Programs
- 4000Average Cost
The ISG Education Project | Business & Economics School is part of one of the largest education and training projects that emerged from within civil society in contemporary Portugal, the Lusófona Group. Today, this project goes beyond the borders of country and finds an echo in similar educational initiatives in Brazil, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique and Angola, and the ISG, as a Management School, can train managers to help meet the needs of Portuguese-speaking countries and help them to develop the economic and financial capacities of their countries. Therefore, it cannot be overlooked that currently more than 25,000 students attend the 22 educational institutions that make up the “Lusophone Group” in various countries, spread across the various Portuguese-speaking countries.
The ISG Education Project | Business & Economics School, by integrating the Lusófona Group, is not limited to its objectives of contributing to quality higher education, this project is that and much more, it symbolizes a desire to contribute to education, training and scientific research through education, training and scientific research. Creation of Values in the business panorama and through this process to create a fairer and more developed society.
via 12th grade or national exams
- Applicants must have completed secondary education or a legally equivalent qualification;
- Candidates must have taken the entrance exams that are a requirement for access to each course and which can be consulted on the page of the course to which the candidate intends to apply;
- According to CNAES Deliberations No. 1134/2006 and 67/2007, entrance exams are valid for 3 years;
- The candidate will have a proof of completion in 2019, 2020 or 2021 of the national examination of the discipline defined the proof of admission to the course to which he intends to apply and respect the minimum score of 95 points;
- Candidates will be graded for the respective courses by assigning an application grade, on a scale from 0 to 200, calculated using the following weighting:
- 65% for the final grade of Secondary Education
- 35% for the entrance exam grade.
- Candidates will be sorted in descending order of their respective application notes, and their placement will be made in existing vacancies.
The special competition covers students who, cumulatively:
- They do not have Portuguese nationality, nor are they nationals of a member state of the European Union;
- Do not legally reside in Portugal for more than two years, uninterruptedly, on August 31 of the year in which they intend to enter higher education, as well as the children who reside with them, and the residence time for study does not matter for this It is made;
- Qualification that gives access to higher education, understood as any diploma or certificate issued by a competent authority that attests to the successful completion of an educational program and entitles them to apply and be able to enter higher education in the country in which it was awarded ; or
- Portuguese secondary education diploma or legally equivalent qualification
International students must submit the following documents when applying for the special access and admission competition:
- Diploma or certificates must reliably evidence the circumstances of their underwriting and must be authenticated by the Portuguese Consulate in the issuing country or, if applicable, apostiled, pursuant to the Hague Convention and translated into Portuguese by a sworn translator when they are prepared in a language other than Portuguese, Spanish, French or English;
- Diplomas and certificates must include the classification scale and the final classification obtained in the teaching program, as well as granting international students the right to apply for and enter higher education in the country in which it was awarded.
- ENES sheet, if they are holders of Portuguese secondary education;
- Documentation required by applicable law, in case they hold a qualification legally equivalent to secondary education;
- Personal and fiscal identification document required by Portuguese legislation (original and photocopy) and also a declaration of commitment for the subsequent delivery of a residence permit.