- 85Acceptance Rate
- 11Available Programs
- 13,500Average Cost
- N/AEmployment Rate
Welcome to UA92 Global – providing flexible entry opportunities for international students looking to study at the truly distinctive University Academy 92 (UA92) in Manchester. UA92 is the result of years of collaboration between the Class of 92 and Lancaster University, driven by their joint passion to nurture and develop young people, both academically and personally.
BUILDING A GLOBAL FAMILY
UA92 Global provides international students with access to this extraordinary experience in the UK. A truly unique teaching style, structured to suit the modern student, and located in one of the most exciting cities to live, learn and grow.
With access to all UA92 degrees through three different entry points, there is a level to suit a huge variety of academic and English levels. Students can also choose to complete their degree in either three years (standard UK degree length) or accelerate your learning over two years.
Whether a student joins directly into year one, or starts at foundation level, he or she will study on-campus in the Old Trafford area of Manchester. Located next to Old Trafford Cricket Ground and a 10-minute walk to the Manchester United stadium, it’s an inspiring and vibrant study spot!
UA92 Global is operated by Navitas, a global education provider with a focus on supporting international students gain access into the educational institution of their choice.
LANCASTER UNIVERSITY DEGREE
UA92 has been developed in partnership with the respected academic pioneers at Lancaster University. When students study at UA92, they will begin a unique education that combines the academic curiosity, reputation and rigour of Lancaster with the drive, experience and connections of the Class of 92. This combination makes their degree exceptional!
Lancaster has a strong reputation globally. In addition to numerous international research partnerships, Lancaster has four strategic partnerships teaching validated Lancaster degrees overseas in Ghana, China, Malaysia and Germany. This means that UA92 students are also part of a global family of Lancaster University degree holders.
UA92 degree will be awarded by Lancaster University, with the career-accelerating range of media, business and sport courses taught on the UA92 campus in Manchester.
UA92 is proud to work with the brightest and best in business, education and public sector. These leading industry partners have teamed up with UA92 to develop the future talent they’re hoping to employ. The UA92 curriculum is created hand-in-hand with these partners and provides students with opportunities to interact and learn from them directly.
Entry requirements are country-specific.
Recognised English language tests:
- IELTS Academic (Foundation: 5.5 with no score below 5.5; Year One: 6.0 with no score lower than 5.5)
- ToEFL IBT (Foundation: 72 overall, minimum of 17 in listening, 18 in reading, 17 in speaking and 20 in writing; Year One: 80 overall, minimum of 17 in listening, 18 in reading, 17 in speaking and 20 in writing
- ToEFL IBT Special Home Edition (Foundation: 72 overall, minimum of 17 in listening, 18 in reading, 17 in speaking and 20 in writing; Year One: 80 overall, minimum of 17 in listening, 18 in reading, 17 in speaking and 20 in writing)
- CAE (Foundation: 162 overall with at least 162 in each element; Year One: 169 overall with at least 162 in each element)
- CPE (Foundation: 162 overall with at least 162 in each element; Year One: 169 overall with at least 162 in each element)
- LanguageCert English Language (Foundation: B2 Communicator with 25 in each skill area; Year One: B2 Communicator with 25 in each skill area)
- Common European Framework (Foundation: B2; Year One: B2)
- GSCE (Foundation: Grade C/4; Year One: Grade C/4)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Standard Level English Language Syllabus (Foundation: 5+; Year One: 5+)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Higher Level English Language Syllabus (Foundation: 4+; Year One: 4+)
- Pearson Test of English (Foundation: 50 with no score lower than 42; Year One: 50 with no score lower than 42)
- Trinity College London – Integrated Skills in English (Foundation: ISE II - Pass; Year One: ISE II - Pass)
- GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level English (Foundation: Yes - Grade C/4; Year One: Yes - Grade C/4)
Country-specific tests are available here.
- £2000 Fee Discount (Specific Countries): discount applicable if you are applying as a self funded, full fee paying student from one of the below countries: Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Colombia, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Liberia, Malaysia, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe, as well as all members of the European Union.
- The Trafford Scholarship: to apply, applicants should submit a short one page essay (500 words). The topic can be found on the webpage. Each submission will be carefully considered and the final scholarship award decision will be taken by the UA92 Global Director/Principal. Their decision is final.
- Women in Leadership Scholarship: to apply, applicants should submit a short one page essay (500 words). The topic can be found on the webpage. Each submission will be carefully considered and the final scholarship award decision will be taken by the UA92 Global Director/Principal. Their decision is final.