- 19500Average Cost
- 90Employment Rate
Be at least 17 years old at the start of the course.
- IGCSE/GCSE: 5 passes at A-C, in relevant subjects with a C in Maths (excluding native language) assuming this is the only qualification being offered
- Cambridge O Levels: 5 passes at A-C in relevant subjects, with a C in Maths (excluding native language).
- New grades 9 - 4 in English and Maths.
- Have good high school grades
- International Foundation Year (except for progression to BA Joint Honours and BA Humanities):
IELTS: 5.0 & min of 4.5 in each band on the Academic Version.
TOEFL: 60 in Internet based TOEFL (iBT) with a score of at least 17 in each section.
- BA Humanities & BA Joint Honours:
IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) overall with min 5.5 in Writing & 5.0 in each other band on the Academic Version.
TOEFL: 70 in Internet based TOEFL (iBT) with a score of at least 19 in Writing and 18 in each other section.
University College Dublin and the International Study Centre are offering joint scholarships of up to €19,000 to international students. The scholarship is available towards your tuition at the International Study Centre, as well as for your chosen progression degree at UCD.
For more information