Bachelor in Finance
The curriculum provides with practical tools and strong skills in analysis, negotiation and strategy. Programme prepares to meet the current challenges of the sector. Students will become aware of changes, the impact of technology and sustainability. Students will become a professional who is able to think differently, analyse investments, measure risks, negotiate, create innovative strategies and achieve top performance.
This undergraduate curriculum focuses on success and provides with global perspectives, real-business knowledge and a modern vision of finance Students will develop a global, sustainable and digital mindset.
The curriculum contains 38 core courses & 3 elective courses to choose from the specialisation.
Sample core courses
- Corporate Finance I
- Business Negotiation
- Statistics & Data Analysis
- Business Strategy
- International Economics
Specialisation : elective courses
- Investments & Financial Markets
- Portfolio Management
- Sustainable Business & Finance
- International Business
• Corporate Finance II
- TOEFL iBT
- Completed application form
- A 300-400 word cover letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
- Language test requirements : In-house IFM, IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent.
Distinctive approach enhances employability and helps to become a professional who will easily adapt to the challenges of the business world. Students will be ready to embrace top career opportunities.
• Excellent record : 90% of BBA graduates find a job or pursue advanced degree studies within 6 months after graduation.
• Experiential learning : Our Bachelor degree is interactive and experiential, using a combination of case studies, group exercises, discussions, project work and business simulations. The curriculum gives you real-life business skills.
• Real business exposure : The in-class experience is combined with an exposure to real business operations through guest speaker sessions, industry and company visits. These events introduce you to numerous career opportunities.
• Career & workshops : Modern career workshops, one-to-one counselling sessions, real business exposure and networking opportunities help create career opportunities for you.
• Jobs & Internships : We provide access to a variety of useful information : job ads, internship ads, job portals and guidance.
• Excellent place to work : Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat Index.