European Studies and Economic Diplomacy
In the process of the study programme the students will develop their analytical abilities and in-depth understanding of political, social and economic changes in Europe, as well as skills to identify the causes and consequences of these changes. Graduates will be able to work in various national and international institutions, public and private sector and non-governmental organizations.
A graduate is able to demonstrate:
- in-depth knowledge and evidence-based understanding of international and European economic processes and ability to contribute to effective decision-making at the European and national level in the interdisdiplinary context;
- skills in application of theoretical and methodological knowldge and problem solving skills in order to independently carry out research activities when dealing with new or uncertain situations;
- analytical competences to independently formulate problems, critically analyse complex and controversial issues and suggest effective decisions;
- communication skills in explaining the problems of the international economy and interdisciplinary European policies to both: experts and public-at-large;
- ability to independently develop his/her competences, further develop and improve knowledge, carry out research and continue education in doctoral study programmes.
- TOEFL iBT
3. Motivation letter.
4. TOEFL IBT at least: 80. IELTS at least: 6.