International Business with specialisation in Export Management
The MBA study programme "International Business (with Specialization in Export Management)" is designed to meet the requirements of a businessperson on a global scale and to address managerial issues that are relevant to implementation of trade across the national boundaries necessary for a successful adaptation and competition in the global market. The study programme is oriented towards the preparation of higher-level managers in any sphere of activity, and all the necessary preconditions for a successful career in international business are created for anyone who has successfully completed the programme. Students have a unique opportunity to receive a second diploma by studying in France, at the University Paris-Est-Créteil. They have a prospect to study in an international environment, where guest lecturers with eminent international business experience are involved in teaching. After individual initiative students have the possibility to participate in activities of Doctoral School
- TOEFL iBT
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a diploma proving equivalent level of education from an institution of higher education in Economics, Business Administration, or in other Social Sciences or related sciences: Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Physics or Engineering;
2. English language proficiency.
3. At least two years of professional experience in business or economics (detailed description of your professional activity must be included in your CV);
4. Pass of entrance examination in International Economics, which is being held via Skype video teleconference.
5. Entrance examination in International Economics.
6. Work experience of no less than 2 years in fields of business or economics
5. TOEFL IBT at least: 72. IELTS at least: 5.5.