- 85Acceptance Rate
- Attract and retain high-quality, diverse students, faculty and staff; ensure an inclusive campus culture and a global mindset; and increase retention and graduation rates.
- Enhance learning experiences and educational programs; and advance research and scholarly activities.
- Enable and nurture a sense of a student-centered community by enhancing academic advising and student support programs for career placement and graduate school.
- Organize for success, engage with our community and the world, and communicate our efforts broadly and effectively.
- Fund strategic initiatives by building on strong relationships with all stakeholders.
For more information open the link.