Application deadlines: 15 January
Processing time: 14 days
International tuition: £13,800
Domestic tuition: £9,250
This multidisciplinary architectural engineering degree combines the creativity of architecture with the rigour of building engineering, preparing you for a successful future career designing and engineering the built environment. It focuses on sustainable buildings that use less energy, whilst still having comfortable and usable indoor environments. You will learn how to apply the principles of environmental design and engineering to the processes of architectural design, construction and building operation to deliver the sustainable buildings of the future. In your third year you will have the opportunity to undertake an optional year of professional paid training in an approved placement with a suitable company in the UK or abroad.
This program can be done
- TOEFL iBT
The application must consist of:
- Original, or certified copies, of qualifications to date, for example, first-degree certificate and full transcripts.
- A copy of the information page of the current passport (inform us immediately if you get a new passport at any time before you come to the UK to study).
- A copy of any previous or current UK visa.
- Any English language qualification you have to date - for example, IELTS or PTE Academic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume detailing relevant work experience, if you feel it will contribute to your application.
- Personal statement. This is a short essay or letter, explaining your reasons for applying to the University. Explain why the University should offer a place on the course, using the previous study and/ or work experience, as well as personal interests, to support this.
From the moment you start your degree, to three years after graduation, you’ll benefit from some great ways to manage your career progress online. myCareer will help you to manage your career appointments, find job vacancies, internships and part-time work, and provide access to workshops and activities to help broaden your skills. myCareer Digital Resources provides you with a number of interactive tools that will help you to build CVs, write covering letters and map your professional skills.
Plymouth , United Kingdom