- 85Acceptance Rate
- 5Available Programs
- 18000Average Cost
The University of Redlands is a private, independent liberal arts university committed to providing a personalized education that frees students to make enlightened choices.
Redlands emphasizes academic rigor, curricular diversity and innovative teaching. Redlands fosters a community of scholars and encourages a pluralistic notion of values by challenging assumptions and stereotypes in both classes and activities. A Redlands education goes beyond training to embrace a reflective understanding of our world; it proceeds from information to insight, from knowledge to meaning.
The College of Arts and Sciences offers more than 40 avenues to discover and develop students' academic goals and lay a broad liberal arts foundation that enlarges their perspective and sharpens their thinking.
The Graduate and Continuing Studies programs at the University of Redlands offers a flexible path toward achieving students' goals, while giving them the tools they need to develop new skills, attain educational aspirations, and grow as individuals.
- The Common Application, including the personal essay and University of Redlands member questions
- Official transcripts from all secondary schools attended
- One letter of recommendation from guidance/college counselor and/or the Common Application Secondary school report
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher who can speak to your academic ability
- Students whose native language is not English, cannot apply test optional and may meet English proficiency by providing one of the following scores:
550 SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing
21 ACT English and Reading Sections
TOEFL minimum 80iBT/550 paper based
IELTS minimum 6.5
iTEP minimum 3.9
Duolingo English Test (DET) minimum 105
Graduation from a secondary school in which the primary language of instruction is English
- Certificate of Finances and proof of financial support
All students who have completed an application are considered for merit-based scholarships which are awarded based on academic excellence, leadership, and service.
The university offers scholarship opportunities. Fore more information.