- 85Acceptance Rate
- 298Available Programs
- 13000Average Cost
The university is part of the University of South Wales Group comprising the university, the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama and the Merthyr Tydfil College
The university has a band of 106 partner colleges, universities, FE institutions or organisations, who deliver University of South Wales's higher education programmes or access courses in the UK and 18 other countries.
The university has three main campuses located across South Wales
The university has four faculties spread over its campuses in South East Wales:
1)Faculty of Business and Society
2)Faculty of Computing, Engineering, Science
3)Faculty of Creative industries
4)Faculty of Life sciences and Education
Specific program requirements
Specific requirements depend on country of origin
For more information, please, visit
The University of South Wales offers the following scholarships for self-funding international students. You will be automatically considered for one of these awards when we receive your application. You do not need to make a separate application and confirmation of the scholarship will be included in your offer letter.
These scholarships are applied for every year of study.
- International Foundation Year - £1,500
- Undergraduate degree courses (including top-ups) – up to £1,500 per year
- Postgraduate degree courses, including Master of Business Administration (MBA) – up to £2,000
- Chancellors International Development Scholarships (see below)
- BSc (Hons) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Top-Up standard scholarship for 180 credit - £2,250