- 85Acceptance Rate
- 66Available Programs
- 30000Average Cost
- 78Employment Rate
Victoria University of Wellington is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most prestigious tertiary institutions with a proud tradition of academic excellence. The university is well known for its programmes in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines, and offers a broad range of other courses. Entry to all courses at first year is open, and entry to second year in some programmes (e.g. law, criminology, creative writing, architecture, engineering) is restricted.
- Equivalent of New Zealand High School Certificate
- IELTS overall band of 6.5, no sub-score below 6, or
- TOEFL 575 with (preferably) a TWE of 5, or 237 on the computer-based test; or 90 on the internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing, or
- a minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University Certificate of Proficiency in English test, or
- Pearson Test of English, with a score of 58 (with a communicative score of not less than 50).
The university offers thousands of scholarships to new and current students each year. For more information