- 85Acceptance Rate
- 10Available Programs
- 1454Average Cost
The WU has an international network of about 240 partner universities. Exchange programs and Summer University programs around the world give students the opportunity to study abroad in Central, Eastern, and Southern Europe as well as in Asia and North America.
WU provides space for contemplation and creativity and is a pioneer in research and teaching, all with the goal of increasing economic capability and social prosperity. WU’s faculty, staff, students, and alumni take social responsibility and are characterized by their expertise, open-mindedness, and eagerness to make a difference. WU is a leading academic institution and one of Europe’s most attractive universities in business and economics.
True to its role as an open-minded institution, WU also sees itself as an international university, as an important hub for global exchange, and as a place where students and teachers work together. Open-mindedness and diversity were already among the university’s key values at WU’s founding in 1898. WU is committed to the principles of fairness and equal opportunities, scientific integrity, academic freedom, and especially plurality in topics and methodology.
WU is a responsible university. This means that WU not only accepts responsibility for the quality of its performance in research, teaching, and third mission activities, but also that it acts in a socially responsible manner in all that it does.
To be admitted to the English-taught Programs at WU, applicants need English skills of level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. To complete admission it is needed to present one of the following valid certificates in the SSC:
- A positive grade in English on a secondary school leaving certificate issued by a school in the EU, the EEA, or Switzerland;
- TOEFL 85 / TOEFL IBT Home Edition 85 (official or unofficial test report);
- IELTS 6.0 [academic, general or online indicator version] (official or unofficial test report);
- Cambridge English: First (FCE-B2), CAE (Certificate in Advanced English), CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), BEC Higher (Business English Certificate Higher), BEC Vantage (Business English Certificate Vantage);
- Oxford Test of English (at least 126 points): This exam is offered p.e. by WU Business Language Center;
- Documentation proving that English is first language.
Applicants are required to provide proof of German skills at level A2 or higher at the time when they submit their application for admission to a German-taught program at WU.
For more information click here.