- 85Acceptance Rate
- 10Available Programs
- 1454Average Cost
Standards and professional focus in our research and teaching:
- Conservation and development of protection for habitats and the economic market, as well as standards of living;
- Management of natural resources and the environment;
- Protecting food and health.
- Excellence (in research and teaching);
- Responsibility (national and international).
- High school graduation certificate or proof of the subject-specific university entrance qualification;
- Valid travel document or proof of citizenship in connection with an official photo ID;
- A certificate of foreign language proficiency, given either in the form of an earned passing grade (at least C1 level) authorized by a BOKU foreign language instructor, or by results from one of the standardized foreign language proficiency tests (e.g. the IELTS, TOEFL, or Cambridge Certificate), or at least 15 earned ECTS credits in subject-specific courses in foreign language taken will be accepted as sufficient proof of foreign language ability.
Scholarship & funding
University provides two types of scholarships. For more information click here.
Student life is endless good mood