Pre-Masters in Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance
Processing time: 30 days
International tuition: £20,704
Durham University is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of universities. It consistently ranks as one of the top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the QS World University Rankings: A world top 100 university – 74th in QS World University Rankings 2019 Ranked 7th in the UK – The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019 Over 90% of subjects ranked in the UK top 10 – Complete University Guide 2019 18 subjects ranked in the world top 100 and 10 subjects ranked in the world top 50 - QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019
This program can be done
You need a good first degree or diploma in a relevant subject.
- Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance: you need proof of Maths or other numerate subject modules within your undergraduate degree or diploma.
- Law and Social Science: you may need a relevant first degree, depending on your chosen progression degree.
- Science and Engineering: you need a relevant degree or diploma.
- Three terms - Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.5 (5.5 in all skills)*
- Two terms - Academic IELTS for UKVI 6.0 (5.5 in all skills)*^
* We accept equivalent proof of English if you do not need a Student visa, or are exempt in another way.
Stockton-on-Tees , United Kingdom