- 30Acceptance Rate
- 23210Average Cost
- 88Employment Rate
New Mexico Military Institute provides a comprehensive liberal arts and science curriculum including such disciplines as English, foreign language (Chinese and Arabic), history, sociology, philosophy, political science, psychology, business administration, economics, computer science, chemistry, physics, biology, math through college calculus, geology, art, music, and physical education to name a few. The highest degree offered at New Mexico Military Institute is an associate degree. The school offers credit for life experiences.
1. Submit a free online admission application.
Deadline for Spring (January) is December 10.
Deadline for Fall (August) is July 10.
For consideration after posted deadlines e-mail the Director of Admission.
2. Submit your official transcripts
3. Submit Standardized Test Results
4. Submit the Prospective Cadet Questionnaire
5. Visit the Post (Required for Domestic High School Applicants)
6. Submit All Required Documentation(Physical Examination,Health and Consent Form,Immunization Records,Birth Certificate,Proof of Medical Insurance Coverage)
Scholarship & funding
There are many opportunities to receive scholarships at NMMI for both college and high school cadets.
To apply for NMMI scholarships, other than the legislative scholarships, all you need to do is apply for admission online.
More information about scholarship you can find here:https://www.nmmi.edu/wp-content/uploads/Financial_Aid/NMMI-SCHOLARSHIP-FUND-LISTING-2018-2019-09-27-2018.pdf