- 85Acceptance Rate
- 5Available Programs
- 20000Average Cost
- 89Employment Rate
Universidad Europea de Madrid is one of 77 universities included in U-Multirank for Spain. Universidad Europea de Madrid is a midsize private university located in Madrid with 11546 students enrolled (2017 data or latest available). It was founded in 1995. With regard to the scope of its subjects and degree programmes offered, the Universidad Europea de Madrid is a comprehensive institution. It offers programmes in foreign languages. It is characterised by a high percentage of international students. The graduation rate of Universidad Europea de Madrid is 61,18 (bachelors) and 97,06 (masters). Its overall profile shows top performance across various indicators, with 6 ‘A’ (very good) scores overall. For a comprehensive overview of this university’s performance, see its complete performance scores in the tables below.
• An Academic Certificate of your ongoing studies, or an Official Certificate of your completed studies.
These documents must be authenticated if coming from the education system of a country outside the
• Program of courses completed and/or enrolled in, in the current academic year
• Study curriculum stamped by the Registrar’s Office of the institution of origin.
• Official certificate of validity of the university where the course was taken. This document must indicate that both the university*/** and the qualification obtained are officially recognized in the country of origin. This document can be issued by the university of origin or the Ministry of Education of the country of origin.
Also, for completed courses of study:
• A sworn statement confirming that you have not submitted this documentation at the same time to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport to recognize the degree (to be filled in at Universidad Europea de Madrid). This is an essential requirement for reserving a place.
In cases where the Ministry of Education has not begun the procedure to recognize a university degree, candidates must accredit this situation and fill in the document stating that they waive the unresolved procedure of the Ministry of Education.