- 29,99Acceptance Rate
- 29Available Programs
- 11102,5Average Cost
- 98Employment Rate
The university is made up of several campuses in Greater Bristol. Frenchay Campus is the largest campus in terms of student numbers as most of its courses are based there. City campus provides courses in the creative and cultural industries, and is made up of Bower Ashton Studios, Arnolfini, Spike Island, and Watershed. The institution is affiliated with the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and validates its higher education courses. Frenchay Campus and Glenside Campus are home to most of the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences, with a further Adult Nursing cohort based at Gloucester Campus. Hartpury Campus provides training in animal sciences, sport, equine, agriculture and conservation.
- Completion of a secondary school (requirements are country-specific)
- Minimum English requirements are:
- IELTS Overall score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component
- TOEFL iBT Overall score of 80 or above, including a minimum of 17 in Listening and Writing, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking.
- PTE Overall score of 50 with at least 51 in each component
- Some programs have higher grades and/or have additional requirements.
Scholarship & funding
Whether you are applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course, UWE Bristol has a variety of international and country-specific scholarships available to help you fund your studies.