- 85Acceptance Rate
- 19Available Programs
- 18000Average Cost
- 95Employment Rate
ZUST is designated by the Chinese Government as a pilot institution of Chinese-German cooperation in cultivating high-level career-focused talents, the standing organizer of “Chinese-German Education Forum”, and one of the first ten local pilot universities of implementing the national project of “Cultivating Excellent Engineers”. The development of ZUST is closely associated with its international cooperation. ZUST, since its foundation, has entered into cooperation with Germany, and now it’s an important platform for education and technology cooperation between Zhejiang Province and Germany. Up today, ZUST has successfully established formal cooperation with over 50 universities in Germany, USA, Italy, UK, Australia, France, Japan, Korea, Holland, Belgium, Romania, etc.. ZUST is still making strides in the development of international cooperation in the areas of faculty and student exchange, research and degree programs. Many honored guests and professors visited ZUST and worked here, including the former German President Roman Herzog and Christian Wulff.
1) 18-40 years old
2) A high school graduation certificate or above (need to submit high school certificate and transcripts)
3) Good health
4) HSK level certificate and the transcript (for Chinese taught majors).
The international applicants who doesn't have a HSK level certificate can apply to short-time Chinese language courses at ZUST before enrolling into undergraduate or graduate programs.
The following scholarships are available for both Chinese and international students:
- Scholarship for outstanding new postgraduate students;
- Chinese government scholarship;
- Zhejiang provincial government scholarship;
- Confucius institute scholarship;
- Scholarship for outstanding new undergraduate students;
- Scholarship for outstanding Chinese language students;
- Specialized scholarships of ZUST;
- Silk-road scholarship.